Now, as far as quantity on this Nose Squish (what else would you call it?), we aren’t even entering the realm of teaspoons or ounces, however… the nice, crystal clear quality is what makes this video pop! (ha ha ha)
We have seen the Nose Squish performed many times previously, but I think this is the first time it is being presented as a “How To” lesson. And durn, he does a really good job of teaching the technique. Although, I kinda thought it just came naturally – pretty much, I was under the assumption that everybody did it. Maybe I need to rethink all the things I do that fall into the category of “Everyone does this naturally..” in my mind.
Here are some of the things that I currently assume everyone does:
1. When eating marshmallow cereal, you eat the crunchy bits first and save all the marshmallow bits for last.
2. Constantly check in available mirrors for any boogers doing the nose hang. (also, one finger to ear to check for wax migration…)
3. When using toilet paper, you engulf your entire hand mummy style to remove any chances of contamination.
4. Toothbrushes can share the same holder – but they never, ever touch.
5. Things you do not share: Deodorant, hair brushes, toothbrushes, wash cloths (or shower scrungies), towels…
I think you get the idea. My world is now in chaos. I must go and ponder upon this.
“How to remove blackheads fast” originally filmed and posted to Youtube by shawnstar86 on Apr 6, 2011