Wen or Cyst? Same Same?

Ok, this was called “Wen Removal 3.”
Is a wen the same thing as a cyst? Sure looks like it to me but I’m not in the medical field. I just call it cool. It’s a golden oldie but there were no YouTube comments at all so I figured I’d submit it because I thought it was pretty unique.

Thanks to YouTube’s fwache for posting “Wen Removal 3″ way back on July 13 ’09

23 Comments on “Wen or Cyst? Same Same?

1. Maybe his name was WEN? or wendy? lol

That is a nice lil lump pump and dump!

2. butterfly15323 says:

I found information on it

Wen

1. Pathology . a benign encysted tumor of the skin, especially on the scalp, containing sebaceous matter; a sebaceous cyst.

dictionary.com

1. I think I heard somewhere that it is common in the southern US to call what I call a cyst by the name wen. I think it’s cute.

3. That was Damn Satisfying!!! Excellent find sd!!!

4. unclelarry says:

That was beautiful. Perfect consistency. Going in the faves file. Excellent post SD!

5. ThatSmellsLikeAss says:

question: how do you get to previous pages of recent videos?

1. Hi TSLA.
      If you go to the home page, and go to the bottom of the videos, there is a link that says “See all videos.” If you click on that, you will have the opportunity to go to all the pages.

6. where was wen? head? hairy back? ;-) YIPPEEEE
    succulent

7. This was interesting. I”m with Magna, that was the wildest looking site I’ve ever seen. Those doctors ruin some good cysts when they remove them without blowing the contents all over the walls and floors. Just an opinion though.

1. What site are you talking about?
      Oh and GREAT video, sdschlegs. Thanks for posting!

8. THAT was so satisfying SD. I don’t know the difference but I remember my grandfather used to get wens all the time…though I was not a popologist at the time.

9. comedoness says:

Wen is more of an old fashioned term for a cyst. Nice one.

1. You are right! My grampa used to call his sofa a chesterfield! Or a davenport…tee hee

10. When is a Wen not a Wen?
    When it’s a what,why,who or where that’s when.
    Nice post. good job neatly done.

1. Who’s on first.
      Tee hee!

11. littlemisssquirt says:

I want to have my own avatar and I don’t know how to do it….any help, Emil? LMS

12. Awesome find! This is the second one in two day that used the elliptical cut approach (yesterday’s was on the back of a ladies neck where two cysts were conjoined.) Never seen it before then, but it’s most effective, quick, and produces voluminous pus balls with one big squeeze. Love it!

13. pashion4popin says:

great huge cyst. didnt see any local put in. the plastic surgeon i used to work for always used lidocaine with epinepherine – the epi makes the blood constrict and reduces bleeding – especially around the head/face where there are lots of capilliaries that make even tiny wounds bleed like a stuffed pig. all in all highly enjoyable pus pocket :)

14. WOW – popped right out, if not, it had tons of cheeze inside.

15. WhiteChocolateJesus says:

Thanks for the post SDschlegs. I’ve heard that phrase my whole life, raised in Alabama). But always thought they were fat pockets. Had a friend with one on his eye below his eyebrow. I wanted to get it so bad. He wouldn’t even let me touch it. It’s still there. I had visions of roofeying him and taking care of business.

Quite amazing removal. And glad to finally see “wen” mentioned.

16. WhiteChocolateJesus says:

P.S. On second viewing, I noticed something weird. Did it seem to anyone else that after the main sac is moving the stuff left over seems to move on its own accord. Maybe wens are alien eggs.

WCJ