Halph Staph’s Fave – The Ear Zit (en Francais)

I sure hope H.S. didn’t beat me to the punch on this one. However, I think this might be a first where 2 BTE videos that are entirely different, get posted the same day! A first for PTZ I reckon. Here’s to my better Halph ;)

555 views

14 Comments on “Halph Staph’s Fave – The Ear Zit (en Francais)

1. Sorry APF, H.S. didn’t beat you to it, EMIL did! lol He just must of forgot he posted it just three weeks ago!
    but it’s nice that two of the nicest guys here on PTZ posted the same vid! Different points of view are nice! Hugs to you.

2. Anotherpopfan says:

Dang Nabbit, well thanks for the heads up hun and the compliment ;)

I’m usually quite good with avoiding reposts as you are probably aware by my uploads, but I went and ASSUMED because it was en francais que ces’t magnifique bijou la ete manquer par notre chief Emil ;)

Je m’excuse

3. Anotherpopfan says:

And Hugs to you too :)

4. Awwww – its better than roses any day!!!! :) And I haven’t seen this one in so long I’d forgotten it, so new to me (again?).

Awesome video, and thanks Ano!!

5. Anotherpopfan says:

You’re very welcome sweetness <3 And I’m happy you noticed it was posted as a little gift from me to you :) Sorry it was a rerun, but I promise I’ll make it up to you honey :)

6. well look at it this way, APF… it is UNIQUELY and SOLEY posted for HS! That is sweet and she loves it so it is a win-win!!!

7. Anotherpopfan says:

Fair enough ppm, good point ;)

BTW, I personally am glad you let me know it’s been posted before. Being the perfectionist I am, I will be sure to check next time even if it’s a Quebecois francais obscure video ;) It is my first official and only repost, and I will try my darndest to make sure it’s my last lol ;)

8. magna-cum-pus says:

ah, ladies, you are experiencing the endorphine overload of delicious ear pus that looks fresh with each and every viewing
    I love thsee things, the turgid bounty, the pressure, the relief…
    succulent

9. Saint pus remplie derrière le zit oreille.

10. Bien! Je l’aime! (Somebody correct me if that’s not the right way to say it, s’il vous plait??!!)

11. Anotherpopfan says:

J’aime ca works fine ;)

12. Anotherpopfan says:

or je l’aime celui, if you love it, j’aime ca if you like it ;)

13. letmegetitforyou says:

Hi all, new here but I’ve been lurking for a couple of months, and decided to go ahead and join the pus-and-grossness community. I must say, I have had the MOST fun watching the vids and reading everyone’s comments. It’s a relief to know there are other ‘weirdos’ out there like me, because I was certain that I was absolutely alone in my freakish fetish, as I scoured YouTube for cyst and boil videos at least once a week. (My husband is utterly grossed out by my desire to watch them.) Anyway, just wanted to say how nice and HILARIOUS most of you seem to be, that I almost feel like I know all of you now, and how glad I am to be here. Oh, and I am trying hard to grow a cyst or a boil or something to share with everybody.

14. I had to turn off the audio, the cackling woman drove me nuts.