Say Wen?

We are such good site members when we advise the people in our posts when its necessary to go to the doctor. I wonder if we should rethink that?! Maybe this was a tough one ;)

332 views

25 Comments on “Say Wen?

1. What medical school did she go to?

2. This can’t be a doctor dressed like that with a bracelet like that. Those tweezers don’t look like a doctors. And a doctors office with chemicals on the floor and a cheap plastic container with drawers sitting on the floor. Not a chance

3. JAYZUS! What an effin’ hack-job!

4. The patient is also holding the gauze for her. It may be a real doctor, but just not in this country.

5. Innaffitoften says:

OMG! OMG! OMG! Seriously? This was the MOST difficult video that I’ve watched on PTZ or even YT for that matter. That woman was a HACK! WTF? Cutting into someones head like that for that itsy bitsy tiny bit of stuff that they got out? Seriously? And all that repulsive jewlery so close to a huge wound like that? Jewlery gets so dirty, skin cells, couter tops that it touches, bathroom visits, etc. Disgusting. This was beyond horrifying. That poor, poor person! Good God! I am sick, just sick over this!

6. I saw a cloths dryer in the background, so this is an amateur hack job. Plus a doc would use a handle on the scalpel. Still interesting to see her carve her “patient” like a Thanksgiving turkey. I hope it didn’t get infected.

7. Looks like an amateur hack job. I wonder if it got infected.

8. RoaldNelson says:

Ok, I’ve never posted a reply before but this one forces me to ask – how does one find the person that put this on Youtube? With luck, it was originally posted by the poor schmuck and we can find out who hacked him up.

9. Good find dripper! Shameful abuse of the patient there.

10. PimplePoppinPrincess says:

1) This person is neither good at their left hand or right hand. Horrid.

2) Don’t go to your massage therapist for head surgery.

11. magna-cum-pus says:

@drip – nice one, provocative responses
    @innafit, et al – roger that, thought I was watching Inglorious Basterds

12. Saw Inglorious Basterds last week. Thanks for the warning; I’ll steer clear!

13. Just WOW!!! Inna is right, THAT was so hard to watch!!
    Good find Dripper!

14. You guys always notice so much more than I do, but you are right…I was looking at the shirt and thinking, where’s your coat. I know its late to say this but I hope some of the folks that do drop by see that some things should be left to a real professional.
    @ Kid Antrim, I think you may be right cause I cant imagine anyone trying this on their own. The cut alone was not necessary. Maybe a med school wanna be…if so don’t waste your money.

15. OMG, what a hack job, looks like is was from Mexico or further south, I could have done a better job.
    the so called scalpel looked like an X-acto blade without the handle, did you see her attempt at suturing the wound.
    It looks the the “Doctor” had another hack do her boob job.

16. princesspustule says:

Holy S@#t. where did this chick get her medical license? FROM A CRACKER JACK BOX? Her insturments weren’t even sterilized. They had been soaking in betadine water. Not the best sterilization technique for surgical insturments. I have worked with some bad doctors before, but she takes the cake. Inna I love your take on her jewelry. I laughed my butt off. I believe this was a Native American reservation clinic and she was probably a nurse practitioner or a physicians assistant. Our wonderful Government and (I say that with all the sarcasm I can pull up) doesn’t provide much money for these clinics to run. They barely have money for supplies, much less money for a decent doctor. Thats why you get Dr. Hackem up there.

17. popitlikeitshot says:

Ok, it was bad enough that she cut a hunk of meat out the size of a piece of bologna, but then to sew it up with knitting yarn. That was too much. Now the lady has a coin purse in her head and she will need to make an appointment with Hair Club for Men.

18. I just loved it when she could get her “scalpel” to cut quickly enough, so she just ripped the skin off! Definitely some kind of amateur or severely undertrained and ill-supplied person!

19. That was some crater! Houston, we are clear for landing…

20. snapcracklepop says:

Complete hack job. The syringes are insulin syringes. There was no need to cut her open like that and then literally just hack and pull the tissue away.

On a side note, please don’t call this butcher a nurse practitioner or PA. Most of us are extremely well trained and do a great job. This looked more like someone snuck into a clinic at night and pretended to know what they were doing.

21. princesspustule says:

Snapcracklepop, I am sorry if i gave you that impression. I am a nurse too. I just meant most of the time NP’s and PA’s are the ones that work in those clinics. But, no matter what initials she has behind her name, she is still a butcher and unfortunately she very well could be a MD,PA or NP. Yes, you are correct when you say most are extremely well trained. Yet a few still slip through the cracks and I know for a fact this woman is one of them. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else that, was never my intention.

22. xoSunshineAngelxo says:

“The idea was to extract the cyst without popping it but it could not be done”……THAT’S BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FRIGGEN IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING!!!!!

23. xoSunshineAngelxo says:

woops, hit enter too quick, wasn’t done venting LOL…..she couldn’t even tie the stitch right the first time for petes sake, what a hack job she did. I have seen sebacous cysts removed from heads for years, and I have never seen it done this horribly, so I think she was just a YouTube fanatic that tried to look like she knew what she was doing. Sheesh!!!!!

24. The only thing good about this one was the music.

25. I feel sorry for the patient.