Popping a gross zit!!!

Are you guys seeing this!! ;-)
Nice work ladies!

763 views

19 Comments on “Popping a gross zit!!!

1. Thanks Popintime! A nice vid to wake up to.

2. great video is this was “showmeyourhands,com”

3. Fingers. Out. Of. The. Way!

4. girlonamission says:

um..was that guy in his whitey tidey’s? lol awesome :D

5. Katthepopper says:

That is the funniest darn thing I have ever saw! ROFL

6. Tonsilla Stone says:

Thanks Poppintime for your hard work in finding videos for all of us to enjoy. Yesterday’s Hand Cyst was a classic masterpiece!!! I hope in the future that you will include tht YouTube I.D. information. I like to watch the videos on YT because the images are always larger and often clearer for me than on this website. Until about 6 weeks ago, I could just click on the YT logo and go directly to the video on YT. But, some change was made to this website and I no longer have that ability. So that’s why I’d love to have that YT I.D. info. Thanks in advance.

7. so_cheezee says:

Nice tighty whities!

8. sexandzitz says:

Ice? Is this a sequel? I recognize the “B.b.b.b..this is gonna be a hit on YT.” Thanks for posting a juicy one.

9. If I knew I was gonna be filmed and posted on Ytube I wouldn’t be sitting there in my drawers and take a chance of thousands of crazed girls trying to find out where I live. Sheesh.

10. I missed the first part !!!!! squirting, etc. Better camera control please, don’t film by a bright window

11. poppy montgomery says:

ohhhh my god this is too much, aahahaha…and i’m not even talking about ghandi’s back zit…

12. They were going nuts while he was on the phone! That is so funny. They are in cyst popping glory and this guy is trying to make plans. That totally wrecked me.

13. I thought that was you SkullRanchCowboy! lol

I love the cheezy ones for sure! Thanks for the post.

14. Needed more squeezing…less wiping and a bit more light.

15. Buttcheese says:

sittin in the back of the trailer in your whitey tighties gettin squeezed by your ole lady….hillbilly heaven.

16. I like the manhandling of this one. Show no mercy!

17. thank you poppintime that was a beauty and the girls did a good job and yes ladies it is awesome !!!! :)