Ingrown hair on chin

[flashvideo filename=http://www.popthatzit.com/files/aisiningrownhair.flv /]

49 Comments on “Ingrown hair on chin

1. ..this was amazing. That is all I can say.

2. So simple and so satisfying.

3. Got the squeeze, got the hair, got the after effects, sweet!

4. Short and sweet!

5. Holy crap! that’s one thick hair o.o

6. ingrowing hairs are amazing
    sometimes the dogs hairs will start to grow into my own skin
    and the most incredible ingrowing hairs are the ones that don’t seem to know when to stop growing and become amazingly long

7. Halph Staph says:

:31 seconds of perfection. I wouldn’t change a thing. It was beautiful! The squeeze, the close up and steadiness of the camera, and that hair! The way it popped out (sproing!) and then gets tweezed out but placed on the skin for the final curtain call, FABULOUS! What a gem you located, ZPPrincess! Your royal talent shows! lol

Thanks for posting! ~ H.S.

Perfection to say the least!

8. Sublime… I’ve gotten things like this off hubby’s face… sometimes 3 or more hairs would pop out! They looked like they didn’t have roots just like this one… oh for those days… GREAT VID!

9. aahh… that was a good end to the days video watching!

10. comedoness says:

What a nasty and lovely little thing!

11. I love ingrown hairs. I once had one on my leg, I swear it was like 500 yards long… I just sat there in awe and amazement.

12. That is how you film a vide-ooooooooo. Perfection. Great find.

13. good one short but sweet and popped that perfectly I saw another one there for another video

14. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou

15. Great find. Short…sweet and in focus. :)

16. Best video I’ve seen in a long, long time. 10 stars!

17. That was awesome!

18. The stripper music made it extra sexy!

1. Does anyone know the name of the music? I love the blues.

19. YES! Beautiful all the way

20. funnyjello says:

This is my first time commenting ever. Hi all! :)
    Am I the only one that noticed that teeny tiny blackhead pop right next to it? LOL it sticks to his fingernail when it pops out. It’s so tiny you almost miss it…it’s nothing spectacular, but I noticed. Haha

21. it was great; although, I saw 5 others just waiting to experience the joy of being popped too. Just let me at them!

22. sebaceous_bich says:

awesome…loved it…couldnt have done it better myself

23. love the music; “I got them ingrown hair blues”

24. jordan1870 says:

hmmmm…It must just be me but I’m not quite satisfied…guess I was looking for a bigger pop and lots more puss…Oh, well…NEXT!

25. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love it. Those are my favorites!

26. Awwww, that was cute!! Loved the blues music.

27. This is absolutely beautiful. I love it :)

28. A thing of beauty. I loved it. More More More…….BRAVO!

29. After reading the comments I have to say that none of you will ever be allowed to meet me. I get ingrown hairs like that on my jaw, chin, neckline, and lower abdomenal areas on almost a daily basis. Sometimes I yank the hair first and then pop the pimple and sometimes it’s exactly as you see. I refuse to put them online due to very personal reasons. If I did though, I’d be responsible for the biggest group orgasm in history because they’re exactly as you see and I get them 5 – 10 times weekly. Sorry folks. I really am.

1. the infected says:

Well, that’s just mean.

30. Aussie Cyster says:

how funny that such a simple clip would rate so high

31. damn u got that sh*t quick

32. Short and simple. Loved it.

33. phillip jackson says:

that was fantastic.

34. That's Nasty says:

Fascinating.

35. Sweet Squeezer says:

Love it! First hubby had something on his chest I had to get at … it was an ingrown hair, a long curly one with a nice payload. I asked him copious times to grow me more, but he never did!!

36. Kathleen says:

Yes! I love how the hair pops out.

37. I like that lol

38. Whooo!! Trich approved!

39. Thanks, zitpoppinprincess! That was just precious!!! The lil’ cutie!

40. How cool – could see it just beneath the skin!

41. Amazing how little attachment there is. Piece of cake to excavate compared to some of the “to the bone” zits and cysts nice short piece!