Sebaceous Cyst Removal Technique or AWESOME

Not going to say anything except awesome… watch…. this is an instant classic!

288 Comments on “Sebaceous Cyst Removal Technique or AWESOME

1. Either an outstanding dr or an outstanding, cooperative cyst!

1. no wonder there’s over 200 comments on this one it’s totally spectacular

1. spicycrispypuppy says:

Aw, who would do a thumbs down on Sandy this time? We had one fight with her, but some of the posts I’ve read are completely benign, and this one in particular is absolutely true. I bet that doc did a touchdown dance when that bugger came right out. I know I would have!
        I wish Sandy and Winnie weren’t butting heads, but even if that aggravates me, I’m going to be honest and agree with her when she’s right.
        I would love to get my hands on a cyst like that, tough, dryish and ready to leave the next. Awesome!

2. Yep! The sac coming out almost in one piece – a thing of beauty to watch!

3. Thanks spicycrispypuppy , it doesn’t bother me , some people are just not used to having people not agree with them , some of us have our own opinion , ( whether it be right or wrong) , that’s what makes the world go round. And some people out there are just Haters , and I feel bad for them

4. This has been on my favorites list for years. It’s as close to poetry as it gets.

I’ve yet to see a medical professional duplicate this technique at her level of proficiency. I wish we could see more of her work.

2. That was so clean! and FAST! Kudos to the patient and Dr!

2. I just love how perfect it comes out. Easy to watch again and again.

3. Fan-effing-TASTIC!! Now THIS is almost a perfect video! Medically supervised, with an eye on the camera angle and the light and clarity of the shot, so that WE CAN SEE WHAT’S ACTUALLY GOING ON HERE, and no screaming or dramatics. And the sebaceous cyst came out so perfectly that it almost made me think that the whole thing was just a sophisticated movie! Well done to the Doctor!

1. I could not have worded it better myself!

4. One of the best, and it looks like it’s been there for a while.

5. I love this one! I practically swoon each time I watch it.

1. Me too!
      No idea how this can get less than 5 stars.

6. Jen_the_ledge says:

how cool was that !!! fancy having that thing in your head !!!…. OMG !!

7. LOVE. Best of both worlds, lots of pus, then a cool sac.

8. its llike watching an alien emerge.

1. I thought at first, the dr was being a little cavalier with the depth of the cutting and probing, given how thin the scalp seems–but, when that virtual “flower-like” thing came out, I realized they must have had films (Xrays?) to show ‘em how to do it.
      Just WOW.

1. cheezewiz says:

Ditto that.

9. PURFECT!!!!!!! never gets old it even pulls out and has a tail….

10. ever time i see this one it gets me on how big it is

11. Added to favorites, and love it.

12. I had this done to me but the stupid doctor did not remove the sac. He just got out some of the cyst. He then sewed it back and the thing grew back. now it is growing up against scar tissue, and that does not give. More pain then ever but what a interesting video that was

13. unbelievable how the sac is “cooperative”.

14. this is in my top 20 all time pops

15. WOW, i mean really WOW!!! so thick, so MUCH!! then the sac just sliding out like that??? WOW!!!

16. PusLovinLady28 says:

Love it.

17. hannible lector would have loved to get his hands on that one

18. That was flippin sweet! I love how the sac just came right out

19. Katie Hernandez says:

Oh wow you have to be kidding me! That was almost too efficient! Sweet! I know a few dr’s who need to take a page from this . . .

20. Awesome!!!!. The sac just popped right out. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a sac that did this before. Could be wrong…

21. That was the coolest…. Santa can’t beat a sac like that !!! Wicked cool !

22. Erica Frisby says:

That was a perfect squeeze

23. the best head cyst removal ever. i have one on my scalp (not quite that big) and i try to take it out with a scalpel but i get nothing but blood :( i need cooler friends.

24. It’s so beautiful! Greatest ever!

25. diamondgirl828 says:

Woo HOO, that was AWESOME!! That sac could have come out intact, if the cut wasn’t so deep. Perfection!!

26. Wow, love this one! Pilar cysts are always great.

27. Chunck head cyst great find!

28. Awesome…
    Only thing I can’t understand is how one can grade this with less than four stars!?

29. Usually,docs don’t cut a cyst open-just excise the whole thing. The pilar ones are the easiest as they have rigid skull behind them. At the end it looks as though the doc had to pull the last little bit of pedicle away from the sac. My fav video on here!!

30. Sock Monkey says:

I wished they would have mailed that sac to me so I could have dissected it and posted pictures!

31. Sweet Squeezer says:

Love the thick gooey goodness and the nice big sack at the end! *fanning self*

32. All in all, a 5-star video! Short (almost too short) straight and to the point. Also, a medically supervised head shot that never wavered! And you could see the remains of the capsule around the pustular matter when the cyst was squeezed out at the end. That shot shows that very often a surgeon will slice the top of the cyst capsule open releasing the pus. All in all, a truly well-done procedure!

33. Absolutely fantastic!!! When the sack comes out and hes holding it in his hand…..it looks like a heart, showing us the love :)

1. Mama Cheese Fiend says:

Cysterly love

34. oh.. my.. god… I WISH i was there to witness the birth!!! that’s AMAZING!!! HOLY CRAP :D *still fanning over it*

35. diamondgirl828 says:

Another classic yuckiness!

1. Mama Cheese Fiend says:

More like deliciousness!

36. that’s they way it should be done! epic

37. ThatSmellsLikeAss says:

wow that first squeeze looked like a little turd hehehe

1. Mama Cheese Fiend says:

A yellow turd… Haha.

38. perfect removal

1. Mama Cheese Fiend says:

Just perfect.

39. Never gets old :3

1. Mama Cheese Fiend says:

Never. Haha.

40. First time commenter. I agree with everyone else, loved how the sac just popped right out. Never seen one go without a fight, lol. Nice one.

1. cheezewiz says:

Welcome!

41. pashion4popin says:

krazy killer vdo – a+

42. Does it make me a really sick person to want the Dr. to squeeze the cyst once he has it in his hand?

1. harkonnen says:

Not at all! I wanted the same thing!

43. Sweet Squeezer says:

Sigh.. makes me wish I went to medical school and had a cyst removal clinic!

44. KImberly Murphy says:

Wow. I need a cigarette right NOW.

45. Is it sad that I knew EXACTLY what video this was based on the thumbnail? No, I don’t think so…

46. *stands up and applauds* BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. A new favorite of mine

47. I love how the pus doesnt come out until the sac is split despite the deep cut to the skin, awesome technique. I want a go!

48. Sweet Squeezer says:

I LOVE this video. I don’ t know how many times I’ve watched it over the months! Tis my ‘go to’ for a quick delicious fix!

49. comedoness says:

The sac at the end was just fantastic!

50. Ai luv dis syst! ;)

51. Totally Awesome!!!

52. nitroxmedic says:

I don’t think I could have let something get that big in my hair, it would drive me insane.

53. phillip jackson says:

great video way to go pimplepoppinmama’

54. Ohhh Lordy the payload on this one!! This is truly one of the best scalp removal I’ve ever seen! Nice post, PPM!

55. spicycrispypuppy says:

Still one of my favs. Some of the capsules are so accomodating! This doc obviously had experience with these. I watch this one when I’m all wound up. Soothing.

56. Lovin Squeezn Mama says:

OMG! Yes, yes, YES!
    Whew…wow, felt like I was channeling Meg Ryan for a moment…that one had me screaming yes! Awesome!

57. WOW! Awesome doesnt describe it. So cool.

58. That actually made me say ‘Oh yeah, that was awesome!!’ out loud.

59. sngr4sball23 says:

LOve it!

60. oNE OF THE COOLEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN….

61. Love these beautiful nuggets on the noggin…This one is exceptionally good. Classic all time favorite, never get tired of watching it.

62. popfiend says:

Shazam!! How’d I miss this one!! I am so content when the sac goes plop!! It’s being so cooperative!!! Thanks, PimplePoppinMama.

63. That was so cool :D

64. Kathleen says:

Love it!

65. Mama Cheese Fiend says:

I know I just commented a few days ago, but I can’t get enough of this video. It’s definitely on my top 5 list and I definitely gave it 5 stars. I just love how the sac plops out at the end so easily!!!

66. This is one my all time favorites. I love how there is payload and then we get to see a half filled sac pop out. Happy happy joy joy#!!

67. Stupendous! That doc took no prisoners!

Peace,
    Jiffy

68. I LOVE this one. Short, sweet and right to the point. You can’t ask for much more than that.

69. Mmmmmmm… and did you notice? Not a single wipe!

70. The sac came out and everything!

71. That was extremely cool!!! Sac and cheeze popped out all at once!!! GREAT find!

72. PapaLurker says:

Long term watcher (lurker), just obtained login recently and posted only a couple of times. This has to be a model of efficiency. Huge pus and sac delivery in just a matter of moments. Wham, bam, done.

73. Oh my gosh, the way the sac just popped on out was glorious!!! Best cyst I’ve seen all day!

74. populationcontrol says:

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, WOW!!!! It was so satisfying to see the entire sac come out like that. I had the mouse pointer at the point were it comes out.

75. O…..M…..G!!!!!!!!!!!
    My jaw dropped, hit the floor, when the sack popped out, so nearly intact!

Really…..my jaw is somewhere under the couch, and I have to find it before one of the cats does…..(they will bat it around for awhile before trying to eat it, and eventually will bat it under something where I cannot reach it) …then I am going to watch it again!! :D

76. You are absolutely right this video is tatally awesome!!!! lmao!

77. AWESOME!!!
    My jaw dropped when the sack popped out. Stunning, absolutely stunning!

78. I really love this one. Everything about it is great and then thegrand finale when it shells right out is the icing on the cake.

79. I keep coming back to this one. It is perfect. Wham, bam, thank you ma’am. Next! A classic!

80. Nice head cyst. Doc goes right to work on it. Bam boom. Got it. Nice hard pus paste. Sac comes right out. NEXT!

81. Lot of older videos making there way around lately

82. One of my all time favs. I have watched this one many many times. If I ever develop a cyst on my head, I will bring my iPad to the doc’s office and insist he remove it in this exact manner.

83. ZOMBIE DOCTOR NEEDS BRAINS, LOL THAT’S AMAZING!!

84. This is such a classic. I never get tired of it…It reminds me of those nature shows where they show you a flower blooming using high speed filming..where you can watch a plant grow, the bud form and its goes to full bloom in like 60 seconds. This looks like a beautiful flower blooming. LOL.

1. maloralw is definitely a “glass half full” kinda gal if she can get beautiful blooming flower out of this LOL and I get pokat70 too about her remark about zombie doctor. He wraps this up in record low time. And it is a classic how could it not be? You think the dried up pus is disgusting until he produces the sac. I bet he could stitch it up with one of those little hand held sewing machines or would he just use an electric upholstery stapler? I keep coming back to this video. It should be a teaching video down at the local community college.

1. I have to keep coming back to view this one again and again. On this viewing, I am convinced the sac was hand-raised since just a babe to be that tame and heeling when the Doc said heel. Kudos all around…the patient, the doc, the video discoverer and poster, the many, many fans.
        One for the ages….

85. Hell yeah this is just perfect! Short-n-sweet…as they say on “The Soup”

sooooooooooo meaty!!!

Or should we say “sooooooo cheesey!!”

1. OMG I’ve turned into a blackhead bomber!!! I’m soooo proud!!! hahaha

86. That was incredible. The cyst and the sac all in one! cool

87. That was right on!!!

88. That cyst removal was AWESOMESAUCE! Just the way the whole capsule comes out is ridiculously awesome! Well done, well done!

89. I’ve never seen a vid where the sac came out like that. Wow!

1. Neither have I; usually there’s a lot of yanking and cutting to get it out. The doc must be excellent.

90. One of my favs!

91. BEST Pilar cyst removal EVER!!!! Thanks PimplePoppinMamma-you are a legend for uploading this awesome post!

92. butterflykisses says:

This was awesome! Perfect technique! She must be so glad to be rid of it! Fabulous catch!

93. Been on my list of favorites for a long time. Sheer poetry in motion and one of the most exceptional pops recorded IMO.

A magician first draws forth a horn… then a magical garlic clove – right from the guy’s head.

Sublime…

94. Fabulous fave of mine! Looks like a Pilar with that thick, shiny capsule. When those cysts are done properly as in this vid, the satisfaction level of Popologists shoots higher than Charlie did in that Wonka-Vator contraption!

Peace,
    Jiffy

95. Thats about as perfect as it can get !!! Classic !

96. Sheer perfection!!

97. This was one of the first vids I watched on PTZ and it is now one of my favorites! Super-duper!!!

98. I can best describe this feeling of satisfaction of cyst removal as orgasmic. A cystic orgasm. I just lived my life.

1. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

You are a gal after my own heart…couldn’t agree more!

99. That was GREAT!!!