Monster Cyst Removed — Part 2

391 views

16 Comments on “Monster Cyst Removed — Part 2

1. Halph Staph says:

Fantastic!! I had posted the first one, and didn’t expect another so quickly! Too cool! And with more to come? Amazing how many people have sebaceous cysts and just never do anything about them!

I could understand if a person had no health insurance, or a high deductible. Hmm, I wonder if some HMO’s consider sebaceous cyst removal “comestic surgery”. If it isn’t causing medical distress, such as pressing on a nerve, or becomes abscessed, I guess the worst thing is trying to drain it once in awhile. Just something to mull over in your brain. Some people probably don’t even think about it if its smaller and on their back.

Anyways – Awesome posting! Thanks!

2. PimpleBoy says:

Next time, please leave the obnoxiously loud music out of your videos.

3. Sorry guys I for one was not impressed.I got excited at the pus in the beginning only to be let down by very little gunk and blood.He didn’t open the pocket or really squeeze anything so I feel left high and dry.*sigh*..(single tear running down cheek)lol.

4. pimplepoppinmama says:

I’m sorry, too, but I agree with Puzzycat. Not much to excited in this one… we are just spoiled by the awesome videos out there… there was a day I would have thought this was the greatest… I was so starved for “pus action.” Then I found POPTHATZIT.COM! yay!

5. sebaceous_zit says:

lol momma :P ur so rite! this site has forever spoiled us for pus action!

6. comedoness says:

More sebum!

7. snapcracklepop says:

That had the potential to be a really cool video, but the “surgeon” (and I am using that term very loosely) blew it. He had a good cyst and all the right tools to make it good but didn’t know how to use them. The incision wasn’t deep enough, he was afraid to put the forceps in far enough to have them do anything and then he stitched it up? Practice suturing technique on pieces of meat like everyone else, not on your friend. My vote? It could have been a contender!
    p.s.- thank you to the poster for finding it.

8. gotta agree w/snap crackle, …..could have been a contender. kinda like when the nurses aid slips a procedure tray out of the hospital thinking .. ” I can do that “. Thing is, you CAN do that, you just have to commit to that first incission.

9. mysecret says:

Halph said:
    “Some people probably don’t even think about it if its smaller and on their back.”

Like my husband, whom I’ve tortured for about 28 years, before and during marriage…

10. Sorry…I just didn’t find it very satisfying.

11. I know that this sweet cute boy has his heart in the right place, but he doesn’t understand what it is that brought such enthusiasm to the previous vid. He has unfortunately edited out the money shots and left us with 5+ minutes of minor surgery. Would someone please enlighten him on the pus factor? He needs to know this if he follows through on his promise to bring us more of these videos. Bless his heart.

12. lennyg4362 says:

Okay…I love your vids, but try to be a little less dramatic and a little more accurate on your titles…I mean, come on guys, “Monster Cyst Removed”? It was a good cyst, but I think we all know it was no “Monster” by any means. There have been TONS of cysts on the net MUCH bigger than this one!! You’re dealing with Cyst PROs here boys!! :-) We’re gonna keep you on your toes!!! :-)

13. BigSqUeeZe says:

A little anti-climactic .. what happened to grab-and-squeeze?

14. neetersb112 says:

when did this become the surgery channel?

15. DocAsHimself says:

snapcracklepop

I’m the “surgeon” in both videos and I can assure you, this was the best that could be done. In retrospect, perhaps the incision could have been larger lengthwise but depth has nothing to do with it. Epidermoid cysts are fairly superficial and are reachable with only minimal exploration. Sorry for the lack of sebum but I can only get what presents itself. The cyst was itself very small but my friend still wanted it removed for cosmetic reasons.

The “forceps” are actually needle drivers and yes, without true forceps (e.g. Adson pickups) it is somewhat difficult to completely remove the cyst capsule but I am fairly certain all of it was removed.

And I consider my suturing technique as pretty good so I think your critique is somewhat misplaced. I placed 3 vertical mattress sutures and instrument tied them. I am also a licensed physician, having completed 4 years of medical school and 1 year of a 4 year residency program so it’s not like I’m some guy off the street offering to cut people’s cysts out.

16. 2010maniacs says: