Popping a huge boil on neck at work!!!

32 Comments on “Popping a huge boil on neck at work!!!

1. Fan Friggin tastic!! That was great. So nasty, nice explosion. I love when he smells it hahah! Great post!

2. letmegetmyfingersonthat! says:

That was excellent!!! It hit the wall! LOL! Yes, it’s looks like the bathroom of a fast food restaurant. GACK!

3. missjennye says:

Let me at it!

4. result man!!!!!!…..good stuff……….nice intrelude at work……burger anyone????

5. How many times did he say “fookin’”? Special sauce on your burger?

6. somethingdifferent says:

i dont think it’s a fastfood place. most of them dont require a tie for all the employees and both guys were wearing them. also i saw what looked like a calculator or something like that in the boil guys shirt pocket. either way, beautifull boil, nice pop, thankyou so much for sharing.

7. tai mai shu says:

did anyone notice the one festering behind his ear? maybe we’ll have a british boil part 2!

8. nice of his freind to take time out to record the boil being nuked…….isnt the world a loverly place……..blesss

9. Zitzstress says:

Wherever it is, the toilet itself is nasty. It’s one of those toilets that no one attends to because it just festers and gets worse by the day. No wonder the boils are exponentially growing on the workers… sanitation at its finest.

10. I like how the camera man says it only shot 3 feet not your best!!!!!!

11. I like how the camera man says it only shot 3 feet not your best!!!!!!

12. I like how the camera man says it only shot 3 feet not your best!!!!!!

13. I like how the camera man says it only shot 3 feet not your best!!!!!!

14. I like how the camera man says it only shot 3 feet not your best!!!!!!

15. amazedbyzits says:

When it first starts, doesn’t it sound like a fart? PPppffffttttt!

16. Love the northern England accents. He’s probably a manager at some McDonalds somewhere. Could be that some unsuspecting customer had extra cheese with their quarter pounder!

17. meteoreyes says:

Poor guy.

18. This poor guy seems to have a fungus or something. His whole head is inflamed. He should see a doctor. Nevertheless, the popping was fun.

19. concordboyz says:

I think all of your are wrong. They both look like young working professionals and the guy wanted to get rid of the boil before he met his girlfriend. The other guy could of helped him more by helping him pop it better. Two hands are better than one in this case.

20. BigSqUeeZe says:

Wasn’t it great how he wiped UPWARD .. getting it all in his hair.

21. BigSqUeeZe says:

Wasn’t it great how he wiped UPWARD .. getting it all in his hair.

22. BigSqUeeZe says:

Wasn’t it great how he wiped UPWARD .. getting it all in his hair.

23. BigSqUeeZe says:

Wasn’t it great how he wiped UPWARD .. getting it all in his hair.

24. BigSqUeeZe says:

Wasn’t it great how he wiped UPWARD .. getting it all in his hair.

25. greenemerald77 says:

It’s a manchester accent, and I think that they’re in a bank or travel agent. Good pus action

26. greenemerald77 says:

27. msyummichunks says:

The bloke has potential all up his neck and behind his ear. I may be mistaken, camera swept across quickly,I thought I seen an unflushed toilet. Oh well, matches his mouth.

28. Splatter Man says:

He’s lucky it didn’t explode all over his nice white shirt.

29. I’d’ve protected my nice clean white shirt if I were him! I reckon they work in a bank. Young Jim, our boil laden hero, asked his mate Gary to help film it so he could show the footage to his pregnant 18 year old fiance Tracy later that night over fish’n’chips.

30. Gliss-PussBliss says:

Don’t forget to wipe the wall.

Wet the the tissue first.

31. Did that guy actually sit on that unflushed toilet? ewwww! He was full of zits and blackheads. Barf!

32. i think he had a nice staph. aureus outbreak in that whole area.