Sebaceous Cyst

Contents of sebaceous cyst…

9 Comments on “Sebaceous Cyst

1. flyking138 says:

you sure it was from one’s butt cheek and not butt hole? i could see the bloody red thing being removed but not that turd-looking thing.

1. NMGAPAOH says:

You are absolutely 1000% correct with your observation! Yuck!

2. Lets all get a life says:

I am laughing so hard my gut hurts. Seriously, I think you just turned my abs into a bonafied six pack. Haha. You said what I as a woman thought but didn’t have the nerve to say. Thank you, I think I will be laughing all day. I do hope that wherever and whom ever it came from is not in any pain or offended by our joint opinion. I also find it odd that one of the few cysts I have seen from a butt cheek looks like poop. Anyway, it will keep me smiling for awhile.

3. letmegetmyfingersonthat! says:

From a medical blog called ‘Scalpel or Sword’. One of the participants asked the same question. I guess the thing had been growing for a long time, which might explain the color. I think the guy that had it was sitting with one cheek higher for a while.

4. Silda Spitzer found this among the ruins of Elliot’s skid marks.

5. Lets all get a life says:

You come up with the best pics and videos. Where are you getting them or should I say how do you get to these sites, and can anyone get on them? Whatever that stuff is, it reminds me soooo much of my dogs poop, that is if I played with it for awhile before putting it in the poopy bag.

6. letmegetmyfingersonthat! says:

can go to any of these sites. Google is good, or dermatology websites, or YouTube.

7. Lets all get a life says:

Thank you for answering my question so soon. I don’t know why but this video is still going to stand as the funniest one I’ve seen to date.

8. I so wish I could have seen that baby squeezed out. Now that is one nasty looking cyst…..DwS