Cheese Cyst Bag

Where does that white stuff come from. Hmmm… cheese bag or maybe porridge???

25 Comments on “Cheese Cyst Bag

1. real or fake though….????

2. pretty real to me. That outside membranish things looks legit!! ugh!

3. letmegetmyfingersonthat! says:

You can see what a cyst really looks like, and why that silly string keeps on coming out as you squeeze.

4. letmegetmyfingersonthat! says:

That sucker looks big. I wish they had laid it next to a ruler or a quarter or something.

5. This pic of Pocket Puss has got to be the most incredible thing I have ever seen on this website! I cannot stop staring at it and wish I could inspect it in person from all angles.

6. I would so like to disect it, so I could get a look at the texture etc.

7. cracker spread? Wonder if rich people consider it a delicacy, and would pay big bucks for it?

8. zitpoppingjunkie69 says:

The sac is so thick I didn’t think they were that thick no wonder its so hard to get rid of cysts.

9. zit://www.ispubacne/ostia/index.php?xmlFilePath=journals/ijra/vol6n1/cyst.xml

10. letmegetmyfingersonthat! says:

I copied and pasted your link, but it didn’t work. Would like to read the article.

11. This looks exactly like plumbers putty in some painted tape surrounding it. Too neat.

1. EXACTLY!!!! You Tube video of a HUGE sac removed from the gentleman’s throat. They open it and it is pure liquid gunk – at least a cup or more. This stuff looks like caulking material. Great find!

12. TheExtractor says:

I’d like to scoop all that stuff out ..lol

13. msyummichunks says:

chunk o” grease!

14. To bad they didn’t squeeze that cheese outta there, that would have been richeous!!

15. On May 16, 2007, my son had a cyst removed from his face. The plastic surgeon allowed me to watch the process–the cyst was large, deep and required an incision of about 3.5 inches to remove the “bag” or “growth” as the doc kept saying. Doc laid the “thing” on gauze and carefully put the scalpel on top of the “thing”. I so wanted to pull my eyes away from the rest of the process to poke the “thing” but I hesitated. The nurse realized my train of thought and said “Oh don’t you dare–the mess will take forever to clean up, doc tried to take it out in one piece so we didn’t have to clean it up off the walls, and OMG the smell.” And I swear, the “thing” pulsated, like it was breathing. OBTW, the “thing” never grew back–that doc got it for good after other attempts (not my me) had failed. (Trust me, if I could have, I would have video taped the operation.)

16. i don’t think i’ve blinked in the whole five minutes i’ve been staring at this sucker. the really scary thing?

i’m pretty sure i saw *it* blink. well, it was more a wink.

if you gotta be all precise about it, ‘n all.

sheeeeeeit. (thanks for the referral here, PPM)

17. Would you bake that? Or serve it as is?

18. comedoness says:

One of my all time favorite pics! :-)

It looks like my wife’s purse with a bunch of wadded up Kleenex ……

20. i think all the stuff that cheezy zit is made of is pus calcium blood i think im not sure i have to read about these today online do some medical research since im so into watching this stuff lol

21. pashion4popin says:

this is what i usually see at the end of the procedure. i’m asked to send the specimen for testing. i get a little sac, 99 out of 100 looks the same without the disected cut out of the top of this one …i don’t see the innerds too often because the most efficient and non-recurring way to do it is to remove the entire cyst intact. never leaving anything behind helps to heal quicker, reduce infection and recurrence and can be sewn up then bandaged. unless there is an infection already present. then you have to evacuate b4 anything else. interesting view. great picture of the sebum. it’s just skin cells that grow inwards and a sac or capsule is created by the body to protect itself from what it perceives as a foreign body. think of the cheesy stuff that accumulates around earrings or from the other orifices that can “hold” our sebum (aka our skin cell’s coating). ;)